Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Kinsey finally lost her big tooth!

This tooth has been loose since before Christmas and was barely hanging on by a thread. We have yanked on it and tried to get it to come out but it hung on. Today is my sister's birthday and she told Kinsey all she wanted was for Kinsey to lose her tooth. A few minutes ago Kinsey was eating a granola bar. When she finished she came over to me and told me that her tooth felt funny....it was gone! We're not sure where it went but I'm guessing she swallowed it...lol! We're going to write a letter to the tooth fairy and explain what happened. I'm sure she will leave Kinsey something anyways. ;-)

Here's a picture of her toothless grin.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I am glad it is finally gone. I thought it was going to be there forever lol. I know the tooth fairy will be able to leave something. Love Grandma