Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 38th birthday. It's been a pretty good birthday weekend. I got to go shopping all by myself yesterday. It was nice to look as long as I wanted and be by myself in the dressing room. Neal and my Mom told me to pick out what I wanted so I got 2 pair of jeans and a purse from Neal and Kinsey. My parents bought me a pumpkin colored denim jacket and 2 shirts. Today my sister brought me a wonderful messy chocolate cake and 4 new cookbooks! I'm super excited about those! My bestest friend gave me candles and M&M's...yummm!
Kinsey was invited to several birthday parties today and we made it to 2 of them. I've had cake a few times today but hey it's my birthday ;-) Here's a picture of Kinsey after the birthday parties.


She has a balloon sculpture on her head from one party and a cat tattoo on her cheek from another. She was a little bit dirty but she had fun!

No comments: