Sunday, January 09, 2011

It's a new year

I can't believe how fast the last year flew by. It's like 2010 was smushed down to just a few months. I had so many changes in the last year--I started back to college, left my old job, and am staying home for now. I'm hoping to find a new job soon but I'm just not sure what I want to do. I live in a little tiny village with few opportunities and am not sure I want to drive 20 miles to the next town to work. Decisions, decisions.

I start my next semester of college next week. I think this will be the scariest one so far. I'm taking Intermediate Algebra, Intro to Business, Child Psychology, and Biology. Biology scares me to death. I struggled with it so much in high school. I'm hoping that by taking it online that it will be easier (open book tests!!). The other classes will be time consuming but not so bad.

Here's to a new year and a new semester!

No comments: