Thursday, January 11, 2007

Just can't get motivated

I really want to post but I just haven't been motivated to write anything. In fact, I haven't been motivated to do much of anything. I really need to start eating better and exercising but can't find the "want" to do it. I did started eating somewhat better but have still been sneaking in foods I need to leave alone. Tomorrow I'm going to work on my menu for next week and try to plan out a few things. Having a menu really helps me keep on track. I print out a copy for the fridge door so I know what to defrost or put in the crockpot each morning. It makes dinner prep a lot easier.
My Mom gave me her bicycle and I need to replace the tires so I can start riding it. Hopefully that will happen in the very near future. I love to ride bikes and it's such good exercise. When I was in college, I had a road bike and could ride 10 miles at a time....I can't imagine doing that now. Hopefully by spring Kinsey will learn to ride her bike without the training wheels and we can go for rides.
Guess I need to get to bed so I can get things done tomorrow!

No comments: