Saturday, February 05, 2011

Day 07 - A picture that shows your true self

I've really had a hard time with this one because honestly....I'm still trying to find my true self. There are so many things that represent me now.....family, school books, my cameras, fictional books, and so much more. I guess I'm going to pick something that is near and dear to my heart and this project.


My cameras

I have a new little camera that I just bought recently to carry in my purse. The flash on my older camera broke and it would have cost $99 to get it fixed--worth more than the camera. I can still use my lenses for outdoor photography--what I wanted it for so now I have two cameras. One day I would love to have a nice DSLR camera but that will have to wait until later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you have so many things that make your true self and will have many more before you have your true self.