Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 12 - A picture of something you love

Books! Books! Books!
This is just one of my bookcases. This one is double stacked with paperbacks (2 rows). I buy them at the library when they have book sales. My favorite sale is when they give you a plastic grocery sack and say you can fill it for $5. You would be amazed how many books I can fit in one of those sacks! I also have a bookcase with all my cookbooks and another with craft books and magazines.
I'm not a fictional book collector because as soon as I read a book I pass it on. I have only kept a select few of my favorite books. A lot of the books on this shelf are parts of series that I'm collecting so I can read the whole series at once. Others are books I've picked up and thought I would like--I just haven't gotten around to reading them yet. Some of my favorite authors are Sue Grafton, Janet Evanovich, Debbie Macomber, Susan Wiggs, and Sheryl Woods.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You come by your love of books honestly-I always use to love to read and one of these days I will get back to that.

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

I'm like that too! I have a HEEEUUUUGE "to read" pile right now. Phillipa Gregory is great, I see some stuff I want to borrow from you, lol!