Monday, February 26, 2007

An update to my quick note

Neal will be having surgery tomorrow to remove his gall bladder. This morning he had a sonogram (ultra sound?) and the doctor said this gall bladder had to come out. He got to eat a bland meal today and it did not sit very well on his stomach so the surgeon went ahead and put Neal on the schedule for tomorrow. Hopefully he will get to come home afterwards.
My Grandmother is also in the hospital. She has not been feeling well for about a month and had a bad fall weekend before last. She was in the hospital this past weekend to check out her heart and was released this morning. My Mom and my Aunt ended up taking her to the local ER tonight and she was admitted for pneumonia.
Please keep both Neal and Grannie in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness. I have been so busy I haven't been able to be on the computer much. I just saw your posts. I will definitely keep Neal & your Grannie in my prays.

Geesh, I slack for a few days reading your blog and it looks like all heck broke loose.

All this stress, I will be praying for you as well.

Sarah