Sunday, May 25, 2008

I've added a new widget

Over to the side you will see a list of concerts we are going to see this summer. After seeing something similar on my friend Kristina's blog I decided I needed one too. So check back in case we add anything else this summer!

Also, things are moving along on the house. We've unpacked more and done quite a few updates to the house and yard. Neal ordered a 10x13 metal storage building that will be in this week. We need to pour concrete before we can build it. It will be so great to have a storage big enough for both of us here at the house. Right now I rent a storage unit in town to keep my Christmas decorations and odds and ins at. Neal will be able to put in his lawn mower, tools and have a work space while we'll be able to put the bikes and other stuff in there. Can't wait to get it built! We worked on cleaning up the yard yesterday and it's looking much nicer. We just keep taking it one day at a time and things are getting done.

I hope to get back to baking and trying new recipes soon. Now that I have tons more counter space I can keep my mixer out and have room to do things.

No comments: