Monday, June 30, 2008

A little update

It's been a busy 2 weeks since I last posted. It's rained almost everyday which means we are in the "monsoon" season now. I'm hoping that all the rain helps with our serious drought conditions. As long as the lightening stays away we are good! Of course the rain has really messed up our home improvement projects. We have not been able to pour concrete for our new storage shed so that means we haven't put the shed up yet. I had rented a huge storage room when we weren't sure where we were going to move to this spring and only had about 1/4 of it full. This weekend we moved that stuff in to a tiny storage room until our new one is built at the house. It's not a lot of stuff but it's stuff we don't have room for here....Christmas decorations and trees, yard sale stuff, tools, camping/fishing stuff, and yard stuff. I can't wait to have the storage here to put it all in.

In other news, my camera died week before last. I've had that camera for about 4 1/2 years and was having a few minor problems with it. I hated to see it go but love it's replacement. I bought a Canon Powershot A950 IS this weekend. It has a lot of the features that a DSLR camera would have but in a small body. I will be able to add a telephoto and wide shot lens in the future with an an adaptor. I'm really happy with it so far and have had a blast taking pictures today. I can't wait to take it out and shoot some scenery and plants.
Kinsey and her silly cat Annabelle.

No comments: