Friday, June 06, 2008

My nephew Cade

My almost 13 year old nephew Cade had a violin recital tonight so Kinsey and I attended. Cade started playing the violin about 6 or 7 months ago and is a natural at it. This is one of many instruments he plays. He plays the trombone in the school band, has taught himself piano/keyboard and harmonica. I was able to pick up some video/sound on my little camera and thought I would add it to this post. He is kind of in the middle, longer blond hair, and the lightest blue jeans.

The recital was held at the Smokey Bear Museum and Park. I forget they have a small stage and seating area. It was perfect for the recital. The temperature was so nice and the wind wasn't blowing! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics and vidio. I thought they all did great. I loved it and wish I could have been there. Love Mama