Thursday, June 29, 2006

I have not been in a cooking mood

I haven't been in a cooking mood lately. We usually grill in the evenings but it has been raining so I have had to cook in the house. I do this all winter and it doesn't bother me but during the summer I would so rather cook outside. Last night I made chicken fried steak with cream gravy, mashed potatoes, and corn....not the healthiest meal. I really need to get us all back to eating healthier. Neal and I both have gained weight in the last few months. He had to go back up a size in work pants and I have been avoiding some of my shorts. I guess I will pull out my new Betty Crocker's Healthy New Choices cookbook and find some recipes to try. I also need to get the exercise stuff back out and start doing Pilates and Yoga again. I love doing them and feel so much better afterwards, it's just finding the motivation to get started.

No comments: