Thursday, June 22, 2006

Reality TV in the summer

I'm a huge reality TV junkie! I love Survivor, The Apprentice, Hell's Kitchen, The Next Food Network Star....etc. During the summer my favorite is Big Brother. Last night CBS showed the 20 people who want to be on Big Brother this year. Out of those 20, twelve will be chosen to go into the house. I'm hoping Kaysar, Janelle, and Howie all make it in! I'm hoping with all my heart that Ivette does not make it. The new season start July 6th! Stay tuned.
A new show starting this summer is Treasure Hunters. I watched it Monday and it seems like it will be pretty good. It's some what like Amazing Race.
This week re-runs of Survivor All-Stars have been on OLN. It's fun to go back and watch these shows knowing who is going to win. You look at the contestants in a whole different way. Knowing that Amber wins amazes me because she just followed what Boston Rob told her to do.
It's nice not having to watch re-runs all summer like we used to have to do. Of course it's also nice having over 200 channels to chose from instead of 3....LOL!

No comments: