Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Home from camping

We had a great time camping. Even though I still did the same domestic things I do at home it wasn't so bad. I cooked breakfast and dinner plus cleaned up after each. I also made the beds, picked up clothes, and kept up with everything. For this I was "rewarded" with free time to read and relax. Neal took Kinsey swimming or for walks several times so I got time for myself. I really really enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. We didn't have the distractions of TV or internet and only used the cell phone a few times. We played games and just enjoyed each other. I'm sure we will be doing this a lot more now that we have the camper!! (Yes, we are buying it!)
Here are a few pictures from this weekend
.


Here is our camp at dusk.


This is the lake just after the sun was setting.


Kinsey never would never get the marshmallows close enough to the fire to even get them warm.


How many marshmallows can you roast at one time??


Kinsey beating Neal at Disney Memory.

Sorry this took so long to post. I tried doing it last week but for some reason I couldn't download the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun. Glad to hear you are buying it hope you are able to get a lot of use out of it. My husband and I have been talking a lot about buying a camper lately. Probably next summer. *sigh*