Thursday, August 10, 2006

Roughing it ....sort of

We are going camping this weekend! Neal's boss is letting us use his 22 foot pull behind trailer. If we like it, we are going to end up buying it. We've decided to go to Bottomless Lakes, New Mexico. When we decided to do this a few weeks ago, I was thinking how relaxing it was going to be at the lake just chilling. Well that bubble has been burst!! Do you know how much work it is to go camping?? When we go on vacation we usually stay with family or stay in a hotel where everything is provided for you. All I have to worry about is our clothes and "stuff". Going camping means I have to get food, cooking/eating stuff, clothes, bedding/towels, and all kinds of other stuff together. We will be 15 miles from the nearest town or store so I need to make sure we take everything we need. I think I have enough snacks for 20 people...lol! I have packed myself a few things to read and I plan on just relaxing and enjoying being away from everything. There is a playground, swimming area, and hiking trails so we should all find something to do.
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time! Sounds great!

Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN! HOPE YOU GET TO RELAX AND READ. KISS KINSEY FOR ME. LOVE MAMA

Anonymous said...

How was the camping trip? Inquiring minds want to know?