Monday, August 21, 2006

School starts in 2 sleeps......

This is how we count days in our house...how many sleeps it is until the event.
Kinsey starts school Wednesday. I can't believe my baby is starting public schools. She will be out of my care for 8 hours a day. This is both a good and a bad thing. Right now we are together pretty much 24 hours a day/7 days a week. I know I'm going to miss her but I think the time apart is going to help us both.
Here's a picture of me on my first day of kindergarten. I'll post a picture of Kinsey on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Cute picture. I found you from Joe's blog-Culinary in the Country.
I wish I had a picture of my first day of kindergarden. It was a nightmare. My mom dropped me off and the teacher left me alone in a big hall. I paniced and ran out the front door, flew down the front stairway and knocked my poor mother down. She actually really hurt her back. I'll never forget it.
I sure your daughter will have a much better experience. :)

joden1991 said...

You were the cutest one. I didn't know you at age 5, I think you were 7 or 8 but still a cutie pie.
jan and Joe