Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Change in menu

I have decided to switch up two days in my menu...it's obviously the last two since that's what's left...lol! We will be having pork roast with carrots, potatoes, and onion tomorrow and Easy Baked Potato soup on Friday. I work late tomorrow and just want to come home to dinner made. The baked potato soup is easy but still will take about 20 minutes to put together.

So far this week everything has been met with great enthusiasm by Neal. Kinsey only liked the beans and cornbread. We've been having her try more and more food that she previously turned her nose up at and she has found that she likes more food than she thought. Neal loved the unstuffed peppers tonight. I thought he might explode if he ate much more...lol! I used brown rice and he never even knew the difference. Next time I'll do brown rice and ground turkey for a very healthy meal.

No comments: