Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Yesterday did not go as I had hoped it would

I stayed up late to watch election results and things didn't go the way I had hoped. New Mexico is one of those states that flips back and forth between red and blue. We have such a diverse group of people in the state that you just never know what will happen. I hope for everyone that the next four years do turn out to be as wonderful as people think they will but I'm not holding my breath. I'll just keep up my hopes for 2012.

On the local front we re-elected the county sheriff. That was a very good thing! The "other guy" had been the mayor of our little village a few years ago and well lets just say we've already experienced his politics and didn't want any more of that. It was a landslide victory so yes the people spoke and were heard!

No comments: