Friday, November 17, 2006

Does he even know me??

Sometimes I wonder if the man I married 6 years ago really knows me. Tonight I took a long bath and read. Later, I came out and Neal asked where I had been (we live in a small house--not a lot of places I could have been) and I told him I had been taking a bath. He said "Your hair's not wet". Well, no duh! I take baths 3-4 nights a week and never wash my hair when I'm in there...it's more of a time to relax and read...by myself! I can't believe after 6 years of seeing me do this that he just realized that I don't wash my hair...lol!

By the way, I do wash my hair but it's in the shower in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to take baths and read. It is the only time anyone leaves me alone and I always feel like I am giving myself a special treat. - Never wash my hair in the bath either.

My husband lives in the world of "oblivion" also. The other night we were both in the living room watching tv -he was on his laptop- 30 minutes after sitting on the couch he looked up at me and asked were I had been.

I had been sitting on the couch the whole time. -Oblivion I tell you :)

Anonymous said...

This is a man thing. Your Dad will look all over our house for me and then say, "I was just wondering where you are."-like I run away all the time. I never leave unless I tell him or leave a note if he is gone. He goes to the neighbor's-(Rojo)and will be gone awhile and doesn't tell me, but I know to look for him there if he is needed. LOL!!! Love you Mama