Friday, November 16, 2007

Blah, blah, blah

today's one of those days when I run out of stuff to post about. Also I'm tired so writing doesn't come that easy to me when I can barely keep my eyes open. I knew that I would get to a point where I wouldn't have anything to write about and kept thinking I could just post a picture. Well I haven't taken any pictures lately so there goes that theory. We are in that yucky period where everything is brown, dead, and just blah. It was cold, overcast and misty this afternoon. Tomorrow it's supposed to be warm again. One of these days we'll have winter.
I'm off to bed! Have a good night and I'll try to take some pictures and look for something to post tomorrow..........

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Bwah ha ha ha I was going to ask you how your were holding up with NaBloPoMo. I know you don't normally post that much! ;) You can do it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work I know you can do it-you just have 2 weeks to go. lol Mama