Thursday, November 15, 2007

I think she's trying to give me a heart attack

My friend/boss called tonight to tell me she had a call for someone wanting daycare. It was a woman with three kids ages 2 months, 22 months, and 3 years old...O*M*G!!! We are totally slammed right now. There are days that only certain kids can come because we have so many. It's a fine line that we walk to make everything work. There is no way we could handle that many more little ones. They were put on the waiting list that is about 5ft long now. There is such a need for good childcare in our area. We get so many calls each week especially since we also do a preschool/pre-K program.
Besides all that I can't imagine having 3 little ones that close in age. I have family that have several that close and it just boggles my mind.

No comments: