Saturday, November 03, 2007

Library book sale today!

The sale started at 9am and I got there at 9:30 so it was already a little picked over. When the library does these sales they give you a plastic grocery bag and let you fill it for $5! I'm good at filling a bag to the brim. I came away with 21 books in my bag including 8 hardbacks. They also had a section of newer books that they were selling for $1-$4 each. I bought 2 large paperbacks--Emma by Jane Austin and Favorite Dishes which is a book of recipes from the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago. In my bag I got part of a series by Marcia Muller. I found 10 of those then got home and found out there are about 25 in the series. Oh well, I have a good start on the whole set . I also found a Janet Evanovich that I haven't read called Manhunt. I finished the last book in the trilogy I was reading last night so now I have to decide what I want to read next out of my treasures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brenda I can hardly wait for you to finish reading them. Love Mama