We had chicken with honey, hash brown casserole and steamed broccoli. Kinsey loves my chicken tenders dipped in honey. It's one of the easiest things I make and she eats them with no complaint. I take chicken tenders and roll them in bread crumbs seasoned with citrus grill seasoning. I put them on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick spray. Then I drizzle a little olive oil over each one and bake for 30 minutes at 350F. Turn over half way through cooking. Serve with a little honey drizzled over each tender.
The hash brown casserole is from the back of a package of Surefine Southern Style Hash Brown Potatoes (small squares).
HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
2 pounds (32oz) southern style hash browns
1 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheese
1. preheat oven to 350F
2. butter 9X13 baking dish and spread hash browns in dish
3. pour milk over potatoes and season with salt and pepper
4. bake for 40 minutes or until potatoes are done and milk is absorbed. (If potatoes were defrosted before cooking, cut baking time to 20 minutes)
5. cover with 1 cup shredded cheese
6. bake for 10 minutes longer or until cheese melts.